The life and trial of F. H. de la Motte, [electronic resource] : a French spy, for high treason, at the Sessions-House in the Old-Bailey, on Saturday the 14th of July 1781, and was hang'd, drawn, and quartered at Tyburn, on Friday the 27th following. Taken in short hand by J. Williams, Esq. of the Temple.
- London : printed for T. Truman, in the Strand, and to be had of the booksellers in town and country, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
36p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- De la Motte, Francis Henry, d. 1781 -- Early works to 1800.
Trials (Treason) -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price Four Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T198801.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|