An abridgment of the History of England [electronic resource] : from the invasion of Julius Cæsar to the death of George the Second. By Dr. Goldsmith. And continued by an eminent writer to the present time.
- Standardized Title:
- History of England. Abridgments
- The eighth edition.
- London : printed for T. Longman; B. Law; G. G. and J. Robinson; T. Cadell; F. and C. Rivington; R. Baldwin; W. Richardson; J. Scatcherd; G. and T. Wilkie; and T. N. Longman, MDCCXCVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,393,p., plates : ill. ; 12⁰.
- Great Britain -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T199797.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|