A catalogue of a large and curious collection of prints, [electronic resource] : and books of prints, by the most eminent masters. viz. Fine Prints, by Beauvarlet, Elliot, Mason, Ravenet, Vivares, Woollett, Worlidge, &c. Foreign Portraits by Drevet, Edelinck, Masson, Nantueil, &c. English Portraits by Baron, Gunst, Houbraken, Lombart, Vertue, &c. Metzotintoes by Faber, Faithorne, Fisher, M`ardel, Smith, G. White, &c. Old Prints by Albert Durer, L. de Leyden, N. De Bruyn, Berghem, Callot, Della Bella, Goltzius, Hollar, Ostade, Rembrandt, Sadeler, Waterloo, &c. Which will begin to be sold, on Monday the 9th of January 1769, The lowest Price printed in the Catalogue, by Thomas Snelling, (no. 163.) next the Horn Tavern, in Fleet Street. Where may be had the full value for any collection, or parcel of prints; also prints exchang'd.
- [London : s.n., 1769?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,92p. ; 8⁰.
- Prints -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T199802.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|