The traveller's pocket-farrier [electronic resource] : or a treatise upon the distempers and common incidents happening to horses upon a journey. Being very useful for all gentlemen and tradesmen who are obliged to travel the countries. By Henry Bracken, M. D. Author of the Two Volumes of Farriery Improv'd, &c.
- The third edition, with additions and improvements.
- London : printed for B. Dod at the Bible and Key in Ave-Mary-Lane near Stationers-Hall, MDCCXLIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,150,p. ; 12⁰.
- Horses -- Diseases -- Early works to 1800.
Veterinary medicine -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Titlepage in red and black.
With five final leaves containing an index and advertisements.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T199981.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|