A northern circuit [electronic resource] : Described, in a Letter to a Friend: a Poetical Essay. To which is prefixed, An Introductory Dialogue, between Bayes and his Muse. By a Gentleman of the Middle Temple.
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the Year MDCCLI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,45,p. ; 8⁰.
- Epistolary poetry, English -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Voyages and travels -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T200754.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|