Miscellanies, moral and instructive, [electronic resource] : in prose and verse, collected from various authors, for the use of schools, and improvement of young persons of both sexes. Vol. II.
- London : printed by J. Phillips, George Yard, Lombard Street, M,DCC,XCIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
v.2(,214,p.) ; 12⁰.
- American literature.
English literature -- 18th century.
Readers (Secondary) -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
The third volume was issued in 1803.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T201853.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|