An answer to all the excuses and pretences [electronic resource] : which men ordinarily make for their not coming to the Holy Communion. To which is added, A Brief Account of the End and Design of the Holy Communion; the Obligation to receive it; the Way to prepare for it; and the Behaviour of our selves both at, and after it. Fitted for the Meanest Capacities, and very proper to be given away, by such as are charitably inclined. By a divine of the Church of England. .
- The eleventh edition corrected.
- London : printed for R. Sare, near Grays-Inn Gate in Holborn, 1722.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
48p. ; 12⁰.
- Lord's Supper -- Early works to 1800.
Lord's Supper -- Church of England.
Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Horizontal chain lines.
A divine of the Church of England = Edward Synge.
Price from imprint: Price 3 d.
Printed by William Bowyer.
Signatures from Maslen & Lancaster.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Maslen & Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 820
English Short Title Catalog, T201957.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|