The necessary duty of family prayer, [electronic resource] : and the deplorable condition of prayerless families considered. In a letter from a minister to his parishioners. With prayers for their use.
- The ninth edition, corrected.
- London : printed for B. Dod, Bookseller to The Society for promoting Christian Knowledge, at the Bible and Key in Ave-Mary Lane, near Stationers-Hall, 1751.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 12⁰.
- Families -- Religious life -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A minister = Josiah Woodward.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T202221.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|