Apollo [electronic resource] : or a Poetical Definition of the Three Sister-Arts, Poetry, Painting and Musick. By Hybernicus.
- London : printed for J. Roberts near the Oxford-Arms in Warwick-Lane, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,26p. ; 8⁰.
- Narrative poetry, English -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "I suspect the hand of Bezaleel Morrice who wrote elsewhere on the parallels of painting and poetry, and had Irish connections" (Foxon).
Price from imprint: Price 6 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- Foxon, A268
English Short Title Catalog, T204252.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|