Phoebe at court, [electronic resource] : an operetta, of two acts. Written originally by R. Lloyd, Esq. The dialect necessarily contracted and turned into Hudibrastic verse for recitative, new songs added, and the music entirely new; composed by Dr. Arne.
- London : printed by Cox and Bigg, in the Savoy, MDCCLXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
iv,36p. ; 4⁰.
- English drama -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Libretto only.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling and Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T206400.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|