Edwin's jests, [electronic resource] : humours, frolicks and bonmots; containing all the good things, he has said and done in his whole life: being the richest and best mental feast, ever offered to the public; interspersed with many occasional traits of several eminent persons in England and Ireland. .
- London : printed for J. Roach, Russel-Court, near the Pit-Door of Daury-Lane Play-House; and sold by all the booksellers in Great-Britain and Ireland, MDCCXCI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
60p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- Edwin, John, 1749-1790 -- Early works to 1800.
Actors -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A humorous biography of John Edwin, the comedian.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T207798.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|