A sermon, [electronic resource] : preached at Ludlow, at the visitation of the Right Honourable and Right Reverend Lord James Beauclerc, Lord Bishop of Hereford, in the year, 1774. By the Reverend George Butt, A. M. Rector of Stanford, in the County of Worcester, and Chaplain to the Right Honourable the Earl of Finlater and Seafield.
- Ludlow : printed and sold by J. Turner, and S. Crowder, in Pater-Noster-Row, London, M.DCC.LXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xi,,21,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T.. Philippians IV, 5. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Ludlow.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Wales.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T209439.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|