Proof in the process of reduction, at the instance of Jean Richardson, and James Moffat weaver in Dumfries, her husband, against David Ker, James Mounsey, Esq; and others, defenders [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1766]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
14p. ; 4⁰.
- Evidence -- Early works to 1800.
Interlocutory decisions -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: February 8. 1766.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T209822.
- Moffat, James. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|