A discourse on the way of instruction by catechisms, [electronic resource] : and of the best manner of composing them. By Isaac Watts, D.D.
- The sixth edition corrected.
- London : printed for J. Buckland, and T. Longman, in Pater-Noster Row; E. and C. Dilly, in the Poultry; and T. Field, in Leadenhall Street, MDCCLXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xii,71,p. ; 18⁰.
- Catechisms, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T210088.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|