The conference [electronic resource] : or, interesting debates among the members of the coalition, upon the important subjects of matter and spirit. The Devil in the Chair. Made public for the benefit of mankind. by a reviewer of "the corruptions of Christianity." .
- London : printed for J. Buckland, in Pater-Noster-Row; and sold by T. Luckman, in Coventry; and all the booksellers in Great-Britain, MDCCLXXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
20p. ; 8⁰.
- Priestley, Joseph, 1733-1804 -- Early works to 1800.
Heresies, Christian -- Early works to 1800.
Theology -- History -- 18th century.
Unitarianism -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- An attack in verse on Joseph Priestley's 'History of the corruptions of Christianity'.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price [Three] Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T210202.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|