Lord Auchinleck reporter. Information for the magistrates, ministers, and council of the city of Edinburgh, governors of George Heriot's Hospital, and others defenders; against Alexander Brown and others pursuers [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1764]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
32p. ; 4⁰.
- Trials (Libel) -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: Nov. 7. 1764.
The words "Lord Auchinleck reporter" are enclosed in square brackets.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T210203.
- Brown, Alexander, fl. 1764-1766.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|