To all people every where, who do profess your selves to be Christians, and yet live in your sins, and in the vain customs, and fashions of this world [electronic resource].
- London : printed by J. Sowle, 1710.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
Sins -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed and dated at foot: The third of the second month, 1710. Apphia Nicolls.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- Smith, J. Friends' books, 2.238
English Short Title Catalog, T210306.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|