Answers for Anne Haldane, [electronic resource] : Spouse to Thomas Forrester of Denovan; Agnes Haldane, Spouse to John Dundas of Maner; Lilias Haldane, Spouse to William Wilson, Writer at Murrayshall; Margaret Haldane, Spouse to William Bontin of Ardoch; Isobel Haldane, Widow of Charles Stewart of Ardshiel; and Janet Haldane, Spouse to John Murray, Merchant in Glasgow; all Daughters of the deceased John Haldane of Lenrick, and their said Husbands; to the petition of Mr. Patrick Haldane, Advocate.
- [Edinburgh : s.n., 1766]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
30p. ; 4⁰.
- Debt -- Early works to 1800.
Inheritance and succession -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: July 10, 1766.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T210517.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|