Answers for Robert Hepburn, Esq; of Clerkington; to the petition of the Right Honourable George Earl of Crawfurd and Lindsay [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1765]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
47,p. ; 4⁰.
- Equity -- Early works to 1800.
Trusts and trustees -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: December 31. 1765.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T210837.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|