Answers for Mrs. Elizabeth Ross, daughter of the deceased Alexander Ross, writer to the Signet, and Mr. Hugh Ross, merchant in London, her husband, for his interest; the representatives of Mr. James Blackwood, merchant in Edinburgh, and others, creditors on the sequestrated estate of Skelbo, to the petition of Elizabeth Countess of Sutherland, and her tutors [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1768]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
19,p. ; 4⁰.
- Debtor and creditor -- Early works to 1800.
Land tenure -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: June 23, 1768.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T211314.
- Ross, Hugh. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|