Lord Hailes reporter. Information for James Aberdour founder in Edinburgh, and freeman of the Incorporation of hammermen there, pursuer; against the coppersmiths and incorporation of hammermen in Edinburgh; defenders [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1768]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
25,p. ; 4⁰.
- Coppersmiths -- Early works to 1800.
Incorporation -- Scotland -- Edinburgh -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: June 24. 1768.
The words "Lord Hailes reporter" are enclosed in square brackets.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T211635.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|