Information for Messrs Alexander Spiers, Andrew Blackburn, and Andrew Syme, merchants in Glasgow, creditors of James Dunlop late merchant there, and trustees for the other creditors of the said James Dunlop, defenders; against Messrs Thomas Peter, and William Bogle, merchants in Glasgow, and Robert Marshal sadler there, pursuers [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1769]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
32p. ; 4⁰.
- Admiralty -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Session laws -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: November 25. 1769.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T212189.
- Bogle, William.
Marshall, Robert, saddler.
Blackburn, Andrew. , Author
Syme, Andrew. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|