Unto the Right Honourable the Lords of Council and Session, the petition of James Miln of Carnoustie; Margaret Erskine, relict of the deceased John Doers, merchant in Montrose; and Alexander, Mary, Jean, Margaret, John, and Elisabeth Vallantines, children of the deceased John Vallantine of Wester Pitgarvie, and Alexander Vallantine in Brechin, their tutor, ... [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1770]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
14p. ; 4⁰.
- Inheritance and succession -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: July 10. 1770.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T212591.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|