Inf. John Macglashan, against Myles Macphail, &c. Lord Alva, reporter. Information for John Macglashan, running stationer in Edinburgh, late soldier in the 63d regiment of foot; against Myles Macphail, running stationer there, and preses of that Society; James Laing, writer there, and Alexander Walker, late one of the bailies of Edinburgh [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1788]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
15,p. ; 4⁰.
- Publicity -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: December 2. 1788.
The words "Lord Alva, reporter" in the title are enclosed in square brackets.
The reference to "that Society" is to the Society of Running Stationers.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T213856.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|