A collection of several treaties, &c. [electronic resource] : Since the late revolution. Viz. I. The grand alliance between the Emperor, the King of England, and States-General; with the Separate Article for securing the Spanish Succession to the Emperor and his Family. II. The English declaration of war against the French King. III. The treaty at Reswick. IV. The first treaty of partition for dividing the Spanish Monarchy in favour of the Electoral Prince of Bavaria. With the French King's and Dauphin's Powers relating thereunto. V. The secret articles relating to the Elector of Bavaria, the Dutchy of Milan, &c. VI. The second treaty of partition in favour of the Arch-Duke of Austria.
- Standardized Title:
- Treaties, etc
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the Year, 1701.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
20,25-47,p. ; 4⁰.
- Treaties -- Collections -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In this edition the fourth line of the title reads: "Since the late" and the text ends on p. 47.
The text and register are continuous.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T214767.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|