Hebrew made easy [electronic resource] : or a short and plain introduction to the sacred Hebrew language, compiled in a new method, with extracts from the best Hebrew grammars. By the Rev. Richard Caddick, of Christ-Church, Oxford.
- London : printed by T. Plummer, Seething-Lane, Tower-Street; and sold by all the booksellers in London, Oxford, Cambridge, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Aberdeen; and by all other booksellers in the principal cities and towns in Europe and America, 1799.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
192,,8p.,table ; 12⁰.
- Hebrew language -- Grammar -- Textbooks.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an index and a list of subscribers.
Printer's imprint also found at foot of pp. 65, 96 and 128.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T214833.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|