Answers for Robert, William, and Jean Watsons, and for the representatives of John Watson, the children of the first marriage of the deceast Robert Watson merchant in Edinburgh, to the petition of Isabel and Anne Watson, &c [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1765]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
20p. ; 4⁰.
- Trials -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: December 5. 1765.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T215105.
- Watson, William, fl. 1730-1765. , Author
Watson, Jean, fl. 1730-1765. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|