A list of the widows relieved by the governors of the charity for the relief of poor widows and children of clergymen, [electronic resource] : in the Year 1760. If either of the widows hereafter-named, is dead, or is a Person of Character or Reputation, or hath been married since the Death of Husband, or hath any Salary, Annuity, Estate, Pension or Prision, to the yearly Value of Ten Pounds, you are earnestly desired to give information thereof to any of the three treasurers, or to Thomas Wall, register to this Corporation, the Corporation Office, Number 13. Paper-Buildings, Temple prevent any Abuse in the Distribution of this Charity.
- [London : s.n., 1760]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
21,p. ; 4⁰.
- Widowś allowance -- Great Britain -- Registers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from drop-head title and opening words of text.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Wales.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T215131.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|