Lord Alemore, reporter. Information for Mr. David Moncrieff of Boghall, advocate, and others, freeholders of the shire of Perth, complainers; against Mr. Robert Wingate, minister of the gospel at Abdie, respondent [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1765]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
12p. ; 4⁰.
- Real property -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: August 1, 1765.
The words "Lord Alemore, reporter" in the title are enclosed by square brackets.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T215399.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|