Unto the Right Honourable, the Lords of Council and Session, the petition of Mary MʻLellan widow of Patrick MʻKie inkeeper [sic] in Newtonstewart, and Margaret, Elisabeth and Judith MʻKies her daughters and their husbands for their interests, and others, creditors of the said Patrick MʻKie; ... [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1762]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
10p. ; 4⁰.
- Antenuptial contracts -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: Nov. 18. 1762.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T215901.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|