Condescendence and memorial for Helen Dunmore, relict of Hugh Brown merchant in Glasgow, and for Robert Brown their infant-son. Against John Brown merchant in Glasgow [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1762]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 4⁰.
- Cargo handling -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: March 3. 1762.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T216618.
- Brown, Robert, 1758- , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|