Lord Colston reporter. May 8. 1762. Information for the incorporation of barbers of Edinburgh, and Walter Ferguson writer, their clerk, defenders; against the incorporation of surgeons in Edinburgh, and Alexander Shaw, their clerk, pursuers [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1762]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
10p. ; 4⁰.
- Barbers -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The first three words of the drop-head title are enclosed in square brackets.
Signed: William Johnstone.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T216691.
- Ferguson, Walter, writer. , Author
Shaw, Alexander, writer.
Incorporation of Surgeons (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|