Some reasons humbly offered to the Honourable House of Commons, for some alterations humbly desired to be made in the act of Parliament, lately made, for regulating the price and assize of bread [electronic resource].
- [London, 1711?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Silk industry -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Docket title: 'Reasons humbly offered for some alterations in the act, for regulating the price and assize of bread'.
Another issue has "parliament" spelt as "parleament".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- Hanson, 1339
English Short Title Catalog, T217512.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|