Unto the Right Honourable, the Lords of Council and Session, the petition of Miss Elisabeth Baillie of Lamington, and the Right Honourable Robert Dundas of Arniston, Esq; Lord President of the Court of Session, her father and administrator in law, for his interest; the representatives of Mr William Home minister of Foggo, and William Home of Sclatehouse; all creditors of the deceast Sir Archibald Cockburn elder of Langton; ... [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1761]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
13,p. ; 4⁰.
- Debts, External -- Early works to 1800.
Inheritance and succession -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: Nov. 20. 1761.
Signed: Tho. Miller.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T218559.
- Arniston, Robert Dundas, Lord, 1713-1787.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|