Information for Mr. James Justice, one of the principal clerks of session, pursuer; against Mrs. Margaret Murray, late his wife, defender [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1758]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
12p. ; 4⁰.
- Marriage law -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: 20th November, 1758.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T219924.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|