Answers for Normand MacLeod of MacLeod Esq; and Hugh Fraser of Lovate [sic], to the petition of the trustees and executors of the decased [sic] Sir George Stewart of Grandtully [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1761]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
9,p. ; 4⁰.
- MacLeod, Norman, 1706-1772 -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Land tenure -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Payment -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: February 5th, 1761.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T219975.
- Fraser, Hugh, 1703-1770. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|