The voyages and travels of that renowned captain Sir Francis Drake. [electronic resource] : Into the West-Indies, and round about the world. Giving a perfect Relation of his strange Adventures, and many wonderful Discoveries; his Fight with the Spaniard, and many barbarous Nations; his taking St. Jago, St. Domingo, Carthagena, St. Augusta, and many other Places in the Golden Country of America, and other Parts of the World: His Description of Monsters, and monstrous People. With many other remarkable Passages not before extant, contained in the History of his Life and Death, both pleasant and profitable to the Reader.
- [Stamford] : Printed at Stamford, Lincolnshire, [1725?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Drake, Francis, approximately 1540-1596 -- Early works to 1800.
Voyages and travels -- Early works to 1800.
West Indies -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T220884.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|