Hants. Particulars and conditions of sale, of a most valuable and desirable freehold estate; comprising a mansion house and gardens, together with 828 statute acres ... All which will be sold by auction, ... by Weller and Son, at the Dolphin Inn, Petersfield, on Monday the 29th of December, 1788, ... [electronic resource].
- [Petersfield? : s.n., 1788]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 2⁰.
- Estate sales -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
Weller and Son -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Petersfield.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Docket title: 'Particulars and conditions of a most valuable and desirable freehold estate, in the county of Southampton'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T222123.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|