Unto the Right Honourable, the Lords of Council and Session, the petition of Henry Home of Kaims, Esq; one of the senators of the College of justice, and the other trustees of the estate of the deceast James Murray of Cherry-trees, and of Mr. John Home collector of the land-tax, for the shire of Berwick, ... [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1754]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2p. ; 1/2⁰.
- Inheritance and succession -- Early works to 1800.
Real property -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the title: July 30. 1754.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T222692.
- Home, John, collector of the land-tax for the shire of Berwick. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|