Unto the Right Honourable the Lords of Council and Session, commissioners for plantation of kirks and valuation of teinds, the petition of John Stewart of Castlestewart; ... [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1756]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Land tenure -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the title: February 10. 1756.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T222706.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|