Unto the Right Honourable the Lords of Council and Session, the petition of the Governor and Company of the Bank of Scotland, and David Scot their treasurer, ... [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1742]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
3,p. ; 2⁰.
- Royal Bank of Scotland -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Debtor and creditor -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: January 27, 1742.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T222717.
- Scot, David, treasurer (Royal Bank of Scotland). , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|