Unto the Right Honourable the Lords of Council and Session, the petition of the representatives of Anna Innes, relict of Mr. John Urquhart minister at Urquhart, and John Urquhart eldest son and heir to the said Mr. John, ... [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1748]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
3,p. ; 2⁰.
- Real property -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: December 1. 1748.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T222737.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|