A short address to the public [electronic resource] : containing some thoughts how the national debt may be reduced, some of the internal taxes diminished, or perhaps abolished, and the supplies raised within the year.
- Oxford : sold by Fletcher and Co. and by F. and C. Rivington, in St. Paul's Church-Yard, and J. Hatchard, Piccadilly, London, 1798.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
iv,20p. ; 8⁰.
- Debts, Public -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England Oxford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The preface states that "The following sheets consist of some of the most essential parts of a plan, offered a few years ago .. by the late Lord Newhaven", i.e. William Mayne, Lord Newhaven.
In this issue the imprint includes "J. Hatchard".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T223014.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|