A short vindication of the Associat Synod, [electronic resource] : from the charge of schism, perjury, &c. led against them in a late pamphlet, intitled, The true state of the question, upon which a breach followed in the Associat Synod, at Edinburgh, Thursday April 9. 1747. By some seceders in and about Glasgow. .
- Glasgow : printed for, and sold by Tobias Lundin, staymaker, and John Jamison, wright, both in Macy's Close ..., MDCCXLVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
15,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church and state -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Glasgow.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at end: Glasgow, May 18th 1747.
'The true state of the question' is by Ebenezer Erskine.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T223151.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|