The new political state of Great Britain. [electronic resource] : Including the public affairs of foreign courts. Compiled by J. Morgan. Vol. 1. Containing, January, February, March, April, May, June. In these Six Numbers are divers curious and genuine Pieces, not to be met with elsewhere. To which is annexed, an appendix: with notable memoirs of the Lives, Characters, Writings, &c. of several Persons of Note and Figure, chiefly in the Republic of Literature. With a compleat table of contents to the whole.
- London : printed by A. Campbell in King-Street, Westminster: for B. Creake, in Jermyn-Street, near St. James's Church; E. Curll, Bow-Street, Covent-Garden; T. Payne, in Ivy-Lane; J. Brindley, in New Bond-Street; J. Brotherton, in Cornhill; T. Worrall, at the Judge's Head, in Fleet-Street; J. Penn, Westminster-Hall, and R. Montagu, at the Post-Office, the Corner of Great Queen-Street, 1730. Where may be had any single Number, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,434,128,36,p.,tables ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Each part has separate pagination and register.
The second part is the 'Memoirs towards a history of men eminent in the republic of letters, as well foreign as domestic'; the third the 'Appendix to the four preceeding months'.
With two final unnumbered contents leaves.
No more published.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T223251.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|