J. Firth, mercer, woollen and linen draper, haberdasher, and hosier, (late partner with Mr. Wrighton) [electronic resource] : having just returned from London, Manchester, Leeds, &c. ... informs his friends and the public, that he purposes opening his shop in Baxter-Gate, on Monday the 23d instant; ...
- [Doncaster] : Printed by W. Sheardown, Doncaster, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1/4⁰.
- Advertising -- Clothing and dress -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Doncaster.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head: Doncaster, Nov. 13, 1795.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T223904.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|