Bethulia delivered. [electronic resource] : A sacred nama. Acted for the first time in the Hall of the Musical Society at Edinburgh, on Friday the 18th February 1774. The Poetry by the Celebrated Signor Metastasio. Set to Music by Signor Dominico Corri, Composer to the Society.
- Standardized Title:
- Betulia liberata. English and Italian
- Edinburgh : printed by R. Fleming and A. Neill, M,DCC,LXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
49,p. ; 8⁰.
- Operas -- Librettos -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Parallel Italian and English texts.
The libretto only.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T224408.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|