Extract of the process, [electronic resource] : of treason: At the Instance of Sir James Steuart Her Majesties advocat, and as having special warrand for that effect, against James Stirling of Keir and others.
- Edinburgh : [s.n.], Printed in the Year M.DCC.IX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
4,33,p. ; 2⁰.
- Stewart, James, Sir, 1635-1713.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a separate titlepage to the second section, dated 1708.
The second section with separate pagination and register.
With reference to the trial of James Stirling, Laird of Keir, Archibald Seton, Laird of Touch, Archibald Stirling, Laird of Carden, Charles Stirling, Laird of Kippendavie and Patrick Edmonston of Newtown.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T225106.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|