Observations on the limits of algebraical equations [electronic resource] : and a general demonstration of Des Cartess̀ rule for finding their number of affirmative and negative roots. By the Rev. Isaac Milner, M. A. Fellow of Queen's College, Cambridge. Read at the Royal Society, Feb. 26, 1778.
- London : printed by J. Nichols (successor to Mr. Bowyer), MDCCLXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
11,p. ; 4⁰.
- Algebra -- Early works to 1800.
Differential-algebraic equations -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Running title: M̀r. Milners̀ Observations on the limits of algebraical equations, &c..̀
Reprinted from the P̀hilosophical transactionsòf 1778.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T225441.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|