Reasons humbly offer'd to the Honourable House of Commons, [electronic resource] : for passing the bill for a free importation of cochineal for a limited time. .
- [London : s.n., 1716]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Church management -- Law and legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Levees -- England -- Thames River -- Early works to 1800.
Thames River (England) -- Channelization -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a docket title.
'An Act for the free importation of cochineal, during the time therein limited' was enacted in 1716.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Graduate School of Business.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T225461.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|